(Direct Link http://powerschool.lpsb.org/public)
Everyone stays connected: Students stay on top of assignments, parents are able to participate more fully in their student's progress, and teachers can use their gradebook to make decisions on what information they want to share with parents and students.
PowerSchool Parent Portal gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance, grades and detailed assignment descriptions, school bulletins, lunch menus and even personal messages from the teacher.
PowerSchool Parent Portal- NEW
How to Create a Parent Account
- Navigate to the PowerSchool login page: https://powerschool.lpsb.org
- Click on the "Create Account" tab and then on the "Create Account" button.
- Enter the following information under the "Create Parent Account" section:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (must be unique)
- Desired Username (must be unique)
- Re-enter Password
- The second section shown on the page, "Link students to Account," requires that the information for at least one student be provided, and includes the following:
- Student Name
- Access ID -provided by your school
- Access Password- Provided by your school
**You may enter the information for up to seven students when initially establishing your account. Adding additional students may be accomplished after creating the account by signing in and navigating to: Account Management > Students
**Common errors may include: not completing all fields, entering an email address or username that is already associated to another account, or entering incorrect access IDs or passwords. When this occurs, you will need to re-enter any information that was not entered correctly and also re-enter any passwords for security reasons.
**A page named "Account Preferences" is available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal and is accessible (once you have signed in) by clicking the Account Preferences icon in the top navigation menu. This page will allow you to manage account information, including name, user name, account password, and email address. Additional students may be added to your account provided you have the access ID and access password for the student in question.